It figures. The shoeaholic will be taking an exit to attend to another realm of her dramatic life - motherhood.
Who would have guessed that this day will come; My love for shoes has been taken over by another human being. Absolutely unthinkable! Writing used to be something so natural for me. So is the ability to wear heels and walk effortlessly without tripping. But all that has changed. Penning my thoughts used to be effortless and it feels like driving after the rain with the windscreen down enjoying the nice cool breeze blowing at my face. Simple Pleasures.
Where did all that go I've been asking myself. And i think I've been asking myself just that for the longest time and it wasn't until recently i 'think' i found some kind of answer; which led me back here.
I was lost, lost to an uninvited form of self consciousness that brought along a few other awareness such as thinking too much and blogging too little due to self doubt and worry (of what others may think of me). Somehow, being a mom to Caylee has saved my ass from any further attempt to live a life according to how others prefers. I do not wish for her to do so either and i would like to remember each and every step, big or small taken with Caylee wherever life takes us. I have finally decided that matters most now on will be everything that matters most for me and Caylee, thus the new blog as i bid my previous alter ego goodbye. The shoeaholic pens off here but will forever still holds strong feelings for her soles...
Saturday, December 31, 2011
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
24 weeks old
- Recognizes and responds eagerly to familiar faces (mummy, daddy, grandma, grandpa and her daycare nannies.)
- Rollover from back to tummy without much fuss by 4th month but still couldn't figure out how to roll back to back lying position.
- Rollover to mummy's side to 'search' for milk at night (No longer needs to be held up during night feeds)
- Will sleep through the night if room is dark and dim.
- Refuses to wake up in the morning if room is still dark and dim!
- Gives different vocal cues to indicate hunger, sleepiness and longing for cuddles.
- Gives out the most generous toothless grins without fail after waking up from nap or sleep.
- Will do her No.2 whenever we chant the magical 'hmm, hmm....'
- Listens and observes intensely to people talking.
- Loves to watch Pororo the Korean penguin animation!
- Squeals instead of laugh.
- Babbles and does a lot of 'Pfffbbttt' wetting her own face and also the person's face infront of her!
- Loves to suck her thumb, sometimes whole fist and even toes.
- At teething stage and 'abuses' Sophie like no tomorrow but often end up crying in frustration from even sorer gums.
- Prefers to be carried facing outwards.